What brands need a voice like yours? What kind of commercials would your voice suit? And do you keep getting booked for the same type of scripts? Working with professional commercial script writers, producers and voice directors we can explore your commercial voice over potential. From completely bespoke reels to working with existing material.
Creative Process of Your Voice Demo
- Our process begins with a consultation to discuss your current experience. We listen to your existing showreel or any relevant commercial and character voice over audio.
- We start to build a picture of your voice and our script writers discuss the types of scripts/brands/products your voice would suit.
“I spend a lot of time thinking about their personality, their strengths, listening to their previous work, to see what shines through, but also listening out for little hints of things that I think they could be even better at” (Rachel Kershaw – Commercial Writer)
- It’s important your demo showcases your strengths and what makes you unique to the voice over industry so we gather this from talking with you and listening to your voice over audio.
- We target those strengths with your scripts and bring out what we feel suits your voice range and skillset.
- Your voice reel also needs to be industry relevant and so we write scripts that showcase current voice over skills and trends.
“There are trends that come and go in advertising in particular. So I have to listen out for those and try and match what’s happening in the market” (Rachel Kershaw – Commercial Writer)
- Your scripts are also written to match you with brands/products on a local, national and international level so you can target a wider market with your showreel.
Recording Your Voice Reel
- Once our team has provided the scripts for your voice reel we can then look at booking you in for a recording session either remotely or in person at our studio. We can suggest studios to hire across the UK too.
- We work with people across the globe from our studio as well as linking up with additional voice directors. You are more than welcome to come to our studio. It’s great to work with people on a 1-2-1 basis here at the studio and I feel it gives your demo that extra push if you’re here.
- We direct and produce commercials on a daily basis so you know you’re being directed by professionals. We don’t just let you get on with it either, our job is to get the best of you for your reel with lots of direction and pushing you to achieve that one off performance.
Updating Your Existing Showreel
- We can also produce showreels from existing material. So if you have a portfolio of work that you’ve collected over a number of years, we can take that and create a voice reel, which showcases what you’re getting booked for.
- If you feel your demo has gaps in performances, industry trends or sounds dated we can write scripts to work with your existing material. You may feel that you’re pigeon holed for a certain style, so we work to showcase other areas of your voice over skillset.
- You will then have a voice demo that is made from existing material and completely new and bespoke scripts.
How Our Team Support Your Voice Reel Experience
- Our team is made up of professional commercial script writers, commercial producers and voice directors who will push you to get the best read.
- What we are able to do as a team ultimately is to be able to provide a supportive collaborative and a creative environment for the voice artist so that they can be themselves.
- We aim to get the best out of you as a performer, which results in us being able to create a voice reel that you can be proud of and go out into the industry with and gain work.