Io Audio Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Workshop, Demo and 121 bookings with io Audio
Io Audio reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions and these will supersede any terms you have been emailed.
Contractual agreement for all creative content of voice over reels for demo purposes:
- All scripts are for demo purposes only
- All scripts will be used within the boundaries of io Audio demo production services and not outside of this
- All scripts have been manufactured using material that is for demo purposes only
- All scripts have been manufactured for training purposes only
- Io Audio does not own the rights to any brands used within the scripts
- Io Audio does not own the rights to any content used within the scripts for demo purposes
- Io Audio does not own the rights to any music used in the creation of voice over demos but has written agreement of music producers.
- Io Audio does not own the rights to any sound effects used in the creation of voice over demos.
Amendments to work:
Io Audio fee includes ‘minor alterations’ this may be in the form of, for example:
1 x reorder of the artist’s reel
‘Slight’ edits OR ‘level’ changes OR renaming of files.
Any ‘extra’ work/amendments exceeding a 15-minute timeframe additional charges will apply.
Script alterations after script clearance:
The artist may either come with prepared character ideas OR must take the advice of the script writer.
All scripts are to be cleared before recording. The artist has 5 working days to suggest script changes or further charges may be applied.
If on the date of recording, there must be ‘significant’ changes to scripts, after clearance has been agreed, resulting in added time OR cancellation of the recording session a cancellation fee may be incurred.
Cancellation, Rescheduling & Refunds
If the artist wants to cancel the recording session, they have 24 hours prior to the recording session to do so. If a recording session is cancelled within the 24 period of the recording session, there may be a cancellation fee incurred.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given to cancel your booking or you will lose your session payment.
- Your obligation is the full session value. In the circumstance that you cancel a demo, you might have paid the deposit but you leave us with a day’s empty studio time that your full fee would have covered. Therefore, should you cancel, your obligation is for the full session fee and you agree to cover this cost. We will take this payment from the card you made your deposit from.
- You may reschedule your appointment at any time up to 7 days (168 hours) prior, but not less than 48 business hours, to your booking.
- Demo Packs and Workshops cannot be rescheduled if you are less than 7 days from the booked date.
- Any rescheduling request within 48 business hours (Mon-Fri) of your booking will, unfortunately, result in any payments made being forfeit as we won’t be able to fill your previous booking.
- Rescheduling fees must be paid within one week.
- If no rescheduling payment is made, you will forfeit any payments made and your session will be cancelled.
- A Rescheduling request cannot be open ended – a new date must be provided within 3 days of the initial request otherwise it will be deemed as a Cancelation.
- Only one reschedule per booking. More than one Reschedule will result in your booking being cancelled until a Rescheduling fee for 25% of your full/undiscounted session value is paid.
- If a pack of 121s is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions.
- We know that colds happen so, if you’re within the seven day notice period, please call us as soon as possible (ideally more than 48 hours) from your session, and we’ll try find someone to take your booking. If we are successful at finding someone then no rescheduling fee will need to be paid.
- In the eventuality that you arrive full of a cold, we also reserve the right not to hold the session. Clearly, if we catch your cold it has a significant impact on our business and, as per the previous point, we are reasonable in trying to rearrange for another day even if you are within the notice period.
All work must be signed off within 5 working days of receiving audio. Any suggested changes must be sent over prior to signing off.
If no changes are suggested within the 5 working days, and io Audio still has not received notification of signing off from the artist, then this will be considered as project closed and an invoice will be issued.
- The prices shown on this web site are valid regardless to any other prices shown on any other marketing material.
- Any other prices or offers that differ to the web site are not valid.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- Io audio will endeavour to archive all Demo sessions for a minimum of two years. However, io audio will not be liable in the eventuality that any data is lost or corrupted.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- By making a booking with us, you agree that we can contact you to let you know about Voiceover related offers.
- We reserve the right to use any demos produced at io audio as examples of our work on our website.
- We reserve the right to use any testimonials supplied for any marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to use any video or photographic content taken during any client session for any marketing and promotional purposes.
- Any special offers made after your initial booking cannot be applied retrospectively. This includes any discount Session Codes.
- Some music with Showreel productions might be provided by Loaded, Freenotes, Shorties Music, Beats Bakery
Changes To Terms
- We reserve the right to change our terms at any time and these will supersede any terms you have been emailed.